Saturday, May 15, 2010

Limbo Land

Jared is finally graduated! I'm so relieved. Being in school has seem to take forever but in retrospect it seems to have flown.

Now all we need is a job to go to. Jared has been looking in SLC but openings are scarce because nobody really wants to move from UT. He has applied in upstate NY, Southern Oregon, Maine, and AZ. We've been researching the locations and if we can't be in UT, Oregon sounds the most appealing to me The crime rate is low the housing market is reasonable, there are 216 growing days, it hardly freezes....sounds like paradise!

Now all we have to do is wait. Jared has a phone interview with Maine today so we'll see how that goes. I hate not knowing where we'll be. I'm such a planner, if we knew then I could start house-hunting, looking for preschools, and figure out transfering my licensure.

Ahhh! Please everyone pray for us. That's pretty much all I can do right now. I just hope that we can be in a good place to raise our kids....at least for the next five years or so.
----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

1 comment:

  1. We'll pray for you! I'm sure wherever you go will be where you're supposed to be, though I am a bit sad if you really won't be coming back to Utah . . . But, then again, we might end up living out of state after a while as well . . . just depending on how things go. Don't stress out. As long as you have Jared and your babies, that's all you need. Enjoy your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete