Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I've got some good news and some bad news...

Well, the good news is that we are now looking to become homeowners! Hurray! I've waited seven and a half years for this!

The bad news is that my dearly loved sewing machine has bit the dust. Of course it happened the week that Jared's friend commissioned me to make some things for her new apartment. So, I went out the other day and just got a basic model Burnett sewing machine frome the Bernina store. The nice thing about it is that I can trade it in at a later date and upgrade to a nicer machine. Another nice thing, is that I get to take classes for free to help me understand my machine, plus free service for a year! Can't top that!

I also have been a very good girl and have worked out very consistantly and I am almost 50 less than I was at my heaviest (during the throngs of pregnancy). Not too shabby...especially considering I only gained 35 lbs during my pregnancy.

I think working out has just become much more of a part of my life than just some annoying thing I have to do every day (or at least should do). I love goals....they really do help me feel like I'm achieving something rather than wondering aimlessly. What are some goals that really have helped you feel like you're progressing forward?

----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment